My Favourite Movies | Week-1

Hey Guys i am back with my new post . Its been a long time , i dint even i wrote a single post. Actually i was  busy in watching movies,i think i watched some decent movies which made me surprised .I thought why dint i  watched these movies before, these are simply awesome and these movies are bit older. 

So My list goes like this:

Mr .BROOKS :
Crime|Drama|Mystery
Mr.Brooks
After watching this movie,it directly entered into my favourite list.Its  one among the best psychological thriller i have seen.This movie is about the man  who is sometimes controlled by his murder and mayhem loving alter ego.
Kevin Coster (MR .Brooks) has played his role very well and is ego William hurt(Marshell) complemented him very well.
I think it is a must watch movie,who like thriller genre.This movie made me think of Dexter.
IMDB rating : 7.4

PAUL:
Adventure|Comedy|Sci-Fi
Paul
Paul ,a alien who got stuck on earth in area 51 and trying to movie to his planet as humans making experiments on him,and want to know  certain powers of him.
    This movie is about two british comic book geeks travelling across US encounters an alien outside area 51.
This was such a great surprise ,This movie got no publicity and not even done well at box office.But this movie is awesome, i couldnt stop laughing the whole time,such a fun movie to watch .
IMDB rating : 7.0 

Drive :
Crime|Drama
Drive
Ryan Gosling,i liked him in this movie, as he was very silent guy in the movie. I feel his accent dint match his face which worked for me :P.
This movie is about a mysterious Hollywood stunt man ,mechanic and gateway driver lands himself in trouble when he helps out his neighbour.
I think this movie is little bit over rated.Not many people watched this movie according to me ,when i asked them about it .
IMDB rating : 7.9

The Fly:
Horror|Sci-Fi
The Fly
Its a 1986 movie ,but still it made to stick to the screen from start to end.I think its an old Underrated horror flick.
This movie is about how a scientist transform into a man/fly hybrid after one of his experiment goes horribly wrong.
This movie still freaks me out .
A must watch movie.
IMDB rating : 7.5

Last words:
There are several other movies which i watched was : 

PROMETHEUS - I Think most of the people watched this movie,so i dint feel to write about this movie.

 2001:A space odyssey about which i wrote in my earlier post.
These are the Five movies which are into my favourite list this week.All these are Must watch movies as they made me stick to the screen from start to end.


IF YOU LIKE OUR POST AND WANNA SHARE ...

PLZ PROVIDE BACKLINK(TO MY POST) IN YOUR WEBSITE RATHER THAN ONLY COPYING...IT WILL BE A GIFT FOR OUR HARD WORK :) 

That's it for today's post
Hope you enjoyed the post.
This is onethingtoknow.blogspot.com
Thanks for reading:).

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

3 comments

comments
9:53 pm delete

ur accent matches u??


^.^ really ?

Reply
avatar
10:15 pm delete

chaalu ekua aindi :P

Reply
avatar
5:57 pm delete

This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it
https://juraganmovie.org/lk21

Reply
avatar